Every Wednesday I share five things I liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- I was going to do this anyway... Ignore the Snobs, Drink the Cheap, Delicious Wine
- A fascinating long read on the events that'll be triggered when the Queen dies. I'd never considered the complexity and how incredibly strange it'll be when she does. — 'London Bridge is down': the secret plan for the days after the Queen’s death [here's the audio version]
- Here's some timeless (and timely) wisdom from the philosopher Bertrand Russell on how to avoid having foolish opinions.
- ... And from one great philosopher to another. A fun animated video from The School Of Life on Plato and his thoughts on how to live a more fulfilled life.
- This week's musical recommendation is Go! by Public Service Broadcasting. I was lucky enough to see them play at a tiny venue in Amsterdam last year. If you get the chance to see them, I'd take it!