Every Wednesday I share five things I've liked and think you might like too. Here are this week’s Five Things…
- An interesting discussion on how products (like Facebook and Twitter) are being engineered to be addictive, the relationship between novelty and familiarity in making “a hit”, and how we’re encouraged to binge watch TV shows.
- A cool video from the Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows: Sonder, The Realisation That Everyone Has A Story.
- This list got me very excited, a treasure trove of great music: The 50 Best Ambient Albums of All Time.
- They were ghastly at the time, but to say they haven't aged well is quite the understatement: 13 "Changing Rooms" Designs That Really Haven't Aged That Well.
- This week’s musical recommendation is Grapevine Fires by Death Cab for Cutie, I really like that drum beat.
That's all for this week. If you enjoyed it, subscribe and you'll get the next one delivered to your inbox.