I'm always trying to learn something new, be more creative, more focused and to push myself. Here is how I'm spending my time (in no particular order):
- Running Kick! Music Schools.
- Teaching drums at Punch Studios & Colchester High School.
- Drumming for Coco & The Butterfields & Death By Lasers.
- Drummer Resources — sharing my drum tuition materials online (for free!)
- Drumlist — A free newsletter for drummers.
- Five Things — Sharing five things every week that I've been enjoying and think you might also enjoy.
- Currently reading Ego Is The Enemy and The View from the Cheap Seats by Neil Gaiman.
- Doing more exercise.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. The last update was 29 August 2016.